Staff Selection Commission, India's Government Owned Recruitment Agency had announced the Dates for SSC CGL 2014 Exam. The Notification and Detailed Advt of SSC CGL 2014 Exam is published in the leading Newspapers of the Country and also in the Employment Newspaper Dated: 14th Feb, 2014.
As, the Notification is Out Now, lakhs of candidates who meet the Eligibility criteria will start applying for this prestigious Exam. Other than being the prestigious exam, this exam is one the best ways to get Government Jobs and that too for Departments and Ministries under the Central Govt of India.
Through the medium of Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL), you have an opportunity to get Jobs in CBI, CBDT, Department of Home Affairs, Department of External Affairs, Vigilinace Department, CAG etc.
These posts in prestigious Departments/Ministries will surely attract lakhs of candidates. In 2013, over 10 lakh candidates apply for CGL Exam, while in 2014, this number will surely cross 15 lakh candidates.
So, It means a Huge Competition, If you are going to sit the SSC CGL-2014 Exam.
SSC CGL 2014 Advertisement
Remember, one thing, Combined Graduate Level Exam is conducted only once in an year and the Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The Whole Recruitment process, right from the publication of Notification to the announcement of final results is done by SSC.
If you are looking for SSC CGL 2014 Advertisement, then you are at the right page. In this post, we will share the Complete Details of SSC CGL 2014 Exam and for Detailed Advt. you can download it from the link given at the end of the post.
Apart from the publication of Advertisement in the Employment Newspaper, you can also Download the Detailed Advt cum Notification from the Official Website of SSC @ www.ssc.nic.in
Before, you proceed to read further, keep in mind the Important Dates for SSC CGL Exam, 2014
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 18th Jan, 2014
Starting Date for submitting the Online Application: 18th Jan, 2014
Clsoing Date for Application is : 14th Feb, 2014
Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam : 27th April and 4th May, 2014
Details of SSC CGL-2014 ExamPosts : Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Auditor, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Income Tax Inspector, Auditor, Compiler, Divisional Accountants etc.
Departments: CBI, CBDT, CAG, Narcotics, Enforcement, Ministry of Home Affairs, External Affairs etc.
Vacancies: Although the Vacancy Details, are not published by SSC in the Advt, but it is expected that vacancies will be over 20,000 (For all posts).
Pay-Scale: Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 (Grade Pay: Rs 4800)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
If you want to full fill you dream of getting Govt Job in 2014, then you must appear in the SSC CGL Exam-2014 and for that you need to full fill the below mentioned eligibility conditions.
1) Nationality : You must be an Indian Citizen to apply for SSC CGL exam
2) Age Limit: You must be over 18 years of Age and below 27 years (As on 01-01-2014)
3) Educational Qualification : A degree in any Discipline is enough to appear in the SSC CGL-2014 Exam
Detailed Criteria ▬► Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2014
Selection Process: Its a Three Tier Process, before you could get a Government Job.
1) The First Phase is called CGL Tier-1 Exam, in which all those candidates who successfully submit their applications can apper. It is a Objective Type Paper, of 2 hours, in which 200 Questions are asked on General Intelligence + Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and GK. Each section has 50 Questions , with each question of 1 mark.
2) The 2nd phase is called Tier-2 in which only those candidates appear who are declared in Tier-1 Exam.It is also a Written Exam (objective Type ) of 400 Marks in which Questions are asked in Quantitative methods and English
3) All those candidates who are declared successful in the Teir-2 will be called for Tier-3 of the exam that comprises of Personalty test, Computer Proficient test OR any other skill test.
The Final Merit will be done on the candidates, performance in the Tier-1, Tier-2 and Tier-3 level of the SSC CGL Exam
How to Apply ?If you meet the above mentioned Eligibility conditions, then you need to apply before 14th Feb, 2014
Application Fees: The Application fees is fixed at Rs 100/- Only. However, there will be no fee for Women Candidates. Physically Challenged and candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Application: Applicants need to apply wither through Paper Form Or through Online Application form. The Online Registration can be done on the SSC Official Website at www.ssconline.gov.in
Details : For Complete Details, applicants are advised to Download the Detailed Advt. from this link