If you are a Government Job Seeker, then SSC Exams is all you need to Know. Govt of India is planning to recruit 2 lakh fresh staff for Central Govt posts by 2015. SSC is given the target to screen 2 crore applicants for 2 lakh posts.
SSC short name for Staff Selection Commission which is responsible for conducting various examinations like; CGLE for various graduate level posts, CHSL for various clerical examinations, steno grade C and CAPF.
These Exams gives an opportunity to the aspirants for the various jobs in government sector. SSC conduct number of examinations throughout the year from metric level to post graduate level.
SSC is basically an organization which entrusts with the recruitment people for various government jobs at sub ordinate level.
UPSC is similar to SSC but the difference is this, that UPSC recruits all the Gazetted Employees where as SSC recruits all the non- gazetted employees.
It works as an attached office of the Department of Personal and Training. It has a chairman, two members, a secretary cum controller of examination and supporting staff which was constituted by the government of India as SSC in 1975. The head quarter of Staff Selection Commission is located in New Delhi.
The key responsibility of Staff Selection Commission is to conduct recruitment for various posts in the government of India. It also conducts Departmental examinations for the promotion of the aspirants from group D to LDC, LDC to UDC grade and stenographers Grade D to stenographers Grade D to stenographers Grade C.
In this post, we are going to share the list of Various Examinations conducted by SSC and also the Dates of these Exams in 2014. In our previous post, we have shared the Dates and Complete Details of SSC's Most Popular Exam ie. SSC CGL Exam 2014
LIST OF MAJOR EXAMINATIONS CONDUCTED BY SSC
1). Combined metric Prelims Exam:- Combined metric Prelims Exam is held by SSC for the recruitment to the posts of lower division clerks in ministries/ Departments; Stenographer Grade D in ministries/ Departments, stenography grade C in ministries/ departments. It conducts once in a year in the month of September.
2. Combined Metric Level Main Exam:- Eligible candidates of Combined metric Prelims Exam can appear in the Combined Metric Level Main Exam which generally conducts in the month of November.
3. Combined Graduate Level (Tier 1) exams:- This exam also conducts once in a year for selection of candidates for the main exam in the month of April. You can read more about SSC CGL 2014 Exam
4. Combined Graduate Level (Tier 2) exams:- SSC holds Combined Graduate Level mains examination for those candidates who qualify the prelims examination. All the qualified aspirants are informed by the commission.
5. SSC junior Hindi Translators Exam:- The staff selection commission conducts the combined all India open examination for the posts of junior Hindi Translators, Hindi Pradhyapak and Senior/ junior translator.
6. Investigators Exams:- This exam is held by SSC for the recruitment to the posts of Investigators in National Sample Organization and Ministry of planning.
7. Selection officers commercial exams:- This exam is held by SSC for the recruitment to the posts of Selection officers commercial in the office of comptroller and auditor General of India.
8. Selection Officer Audit Exam:- SSC holds an examination for recruitment to the posts of Selection officer audit in the various officer under comptroller and Auditor General of India.
9. Junior Engineers exam:-This exam holds for the recruitment to the posts of Central Public Works Department, Department of posts, Central Water Commission, Farakka Berrage and Military Engineering Services.
10. Junior translators Exams:- This exam holds for the recruitment to the posts of Junior translator to the central secretariat official language Services(CSOLs) in government of India.
11. Lower Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Exam:- This exam holds for the recruitment to the posts OF Central Clerical Services, Armed forces headquarters clerical service, Central vigilance commission Clerical Services.
12. Grade C stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Exams:- Grade C stenographers Limited Departmental Competitive Exams is held by SSC for the recruitment to the posts of Stenographers in government of India.
13. Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Exams:- Upper Division Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Exams is held by SSC for the recruitment to the various posts in government of India.
HOW SSC CAN HELP YOU IN GETTING A GOVERNMENT JOB ?
If you want a dream job in all these departments, you can apply through the Staff Selection Commission. SSC is one of the major Exams that can help you in getting a government job. It is really an active way which recruits various posts for the potential generation.
You can prepare for the exam according to your qualifications because SSC conducts many exams which includes in the steps of selection and ensures the qualified candidates to become successful. It conducts both open and departmental examinations. It also makes recruitment to the Government Organization and helps them in human resource management process.
Thus, we can conclude by saying that SSC is responsible for conducting various examinations and provides a great opportunity to those aspirants who are searching jobs in government sector. It is the best way to get your dream jobs in all these departments with huge salary. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply for these exams and start your career in the various posts in government sector.